2018 Newest Model — AC1200 Dual Band(867Mbps/5GHz + 300Mbps/2.4GHz) WiFi Range Extender with the most advanced 802.11ac technology and 4 x 5dBi External Antennas
This is NOT ONLY a WiFi signal extender/booster, BUT ALSO a media bridge for your wired devices. While boosting your existing Wi-Fi coverage, improve and extend wifi signal to eliminate wifi dead zones, the two Ethernet ports can also connect any wired device such as a smart TV, multimedia player, game console or PC to your WiFi network.
Persevere Newest WiFi range extender comes equipped with 4 external antennas to conveniently extend the coverage and improve the signal strength of an existing wireless network and eliminate dead zones. Works with any standard router or gateway. Compatible with Alexa, can extends Wi-Fi to your smart home and alexa devices like smart bulbs, security camera, smart locks, smart light switch, smart plug, ring doorbell and more.
▪ Simultaneous dual band – 5G 867Mbps and 2.4G 300Mbps connections for 1167Mbps of total available bandwidth
▪ Built-in high power amplifiers to provide extreme Wi-Fi coverage and penetration
▪ 4 x 5dBi external antennas providing even better wireless performance
▪ Maximum WLAN security with WPA2, WPA
▪ Built-in gigabit Ethernet port
▪ Easy wireless connection at a push of the WPS button
▪ Features one mode selector, enabling easy switch to AP/repeater/router mode
▪ Software Wizard for simple setup
▪ Compact, wall plug design for flexible placement
1x Dual Band AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender
1x RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
1x Super Detailed Instruction
Consumer Alert: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device.
Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888- CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.