Preserve what’s priceless. Quickly scan your photo collection in a whole new way with the innovative FastFoto FF-640 — the World’s Fastest Photo Scanner (1). Protect your photos and save time and money by doing it yourself. With the FF-640, you can scan thousands of photos — as fast as 1 photo per second (2) at 300 dpi. Single-step Technology automatically scans both the image and handwritten notes on the back. Restore faded photos, and upload high-quality images to the cloud. Seamlessly digitize life’s special memories. The FF-640 was designed to accommodate fragile photos or even large panoramic photos.
1. In its class, as compared to other consumer photo scanners priced under $1,000 MSRP USD (sold into the United States and Canada as of November 2015).
2. Based on average speed from start of scan to end, using Windows driver, scanning thirty 4″” x 6″” photos at 300 dpi in landscape orientation. Auto-feed tray accommodates 30 photos at a time.
3. Based on letter-sized scans at 300 dpi in Black-and-White, Grayscale or Color Mode, using the USB interface.
4. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
5. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
World’s Fastest Photo Scanner, scan thousands of photos as fast as 1 photo per second
High quality scans up to 600 dpi, scan precious images, from wallets to panoramic photos
Minimum system requirements: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10, Mac OS 10.9.x to 10.12.x, software requires internet connection for download and installation.Preserve what’s priceless, Restore, Save, Organize and Share images
Based on average speed from start of scan to end, using Windows driver, scanning thirty 4 inches x 6 inches photos at 300 dpi in landscape orientation. Auto feed tray accommodates 30 photos at a time